Showcasing the latest advancements in the field of Laryngology: Cutting Edge Laryngology, 2-4 October 2024, The Royal Society of Medicine, London
Join us from anywhere in the world. Are you a consultant laryngologist, paediatric, Head & Neck, or general ENT surgeon, speech and language therapist, respiratory or gastroenterologist, ENT and SLT trainee or allied health professionals? Then this conference is for you. Cutting Edge Laryngology is the official conference organised by the British Laryngological Association (BLA). We are bringing our profession together to advance the cause of those with voice, swallowing and breathing problems by presenting the latest clinical, scientific, and technological advances in Laryngology.
- Showcase the latest technological and scientific advancement in the field of laryngology
- Discuss and debate the role of artificial intelligence-, big data and machine learning in laryngology
- Collaborating with colleagues from other discplines on shared conditions such as dysphagia and breathing pattern disorders
- Enhancing delegate knowledge on voice, swallowing and airway conditions in adults and paediatrics
- Discussing challenging cases in clinical panels sessions
British Laryngological Association President (2023 – 2025)