REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE
|FULL CONFERENCE 22-23 September 2022||EARLY until 5/08/22||LATE from 05/08/22 Until 21/09/22|
|BLA MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£200.00||£240.00|
|NON MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£250.00||£290.00|
|BLA MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals||£140.00||£180.00|
|NON MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals||£190.00||£230.00|
|STUDENTS Full time Bachelor or Masters||£75.00||£90.00|
Registration fees inclusive of VAT @ 20%
Members of the British Laryngological Association will receive a discount on the registration fees
- Attend virtually participate from the comfort of your home or office, without travel and accommodation costs
- Cutting Edge Scientific Programme highlighting the latest clinical, scientific and technological advances in the field of laryngology
- Innovations: Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments with Keynote Lectures from Jacqui Allen and Ahmed Genied
- On demand access : enjoy exclusive access to all the lectures & posters after the conference at a time, place and location that suits you!
- Interaction : Ask questions, share your opinion and participate in live sessions
Cutting Edge Laryngology 2022 has been accredited by ENT UK with 13 CPD
Cutting Edge Laryngology will be recorded and all content will be available to watch on-demand within 10 working days of the close of the Conference. You will be sent an email advising you that the site is LIVE to view. The full conference will be available to view on the official BLA Talking Slides website EXCLUSIVELY to all registered delegates and to all fully paid up 2022-2023 BLA members.
Please check with Dion Bassett at email@example.com to check the status of your current membership
Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided for all registered delegates to the Cutting Edge Laryngology 2022 Conference
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The language of the Conference is English.
For more information about joining BLA, benefits of membership, partnership opportunities, education, meetings or any other aspect of our work, please contact the BLA Secretariat: