ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR CUTTING EDGE LARYNGOLOGY 2019 IS NOW OPEN”
TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT PLEASE CLICK HERE
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT FRIDAY, 31 MAY 2019
• Voice disorders, assessment and management
• Swallowing disorders
• Vocal cord paralysis
• Airway stenosis
• Psychogenic dysphonia
• Muscle tension dysphonia
• Pediatric laryngology
• Benign lesions of the larynx
• Early laryngeal malignancies
• Laryngeal and tracheal transplant
• Advances in Laryngology
• Interesting case reports
• Voice disorders, singing, occupational, paediatric and transgender
• Perceptual Analysis
• Voice Therapy Techniques
• Quality of Life Issues
• Dysphagia assessment
• Swallowing therapy
• Swallowing rehabilitation after head and neck cancer treatment
DAVID HOWARD PRIZE FOR BEST ABSTRACT.
There will be a panel of judges and there will be 2 prizes. The David Howard prize will be given to the best presentation in Laryngology and the best presentation in Speech and Language Therapy. Winners will be announced at the Conference and will receive their prize as well as 1 year’s free membership of the BLA
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDANCE:
1. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
2. Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed, posted or emailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
3. Presenting authors must be registered for at least the first two days of the Cutting Edge Laryngology 2019 meeting.
4. Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any International or National meetings previously.
5. Abstracts must be typed in English.
6. Abstracts must be structured (background, methods, results) and no more than 250 words excluding the title and authors’ names.
7. Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
8. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
9. Laryngology 2019 Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
• I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
• Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programmess, other promotions, etc.)
• The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to Cutting Edge Laryngology 2019 and The British Laryngological Association (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
• The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
• The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
The reviewing process will take several weeks, after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date of the presentation.
Speakers, Abstract and Scientific Programme Queries: email@example.com