REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
CUTTING EDGE LARYNGOLOGY CONFERENCE 2016
ACCREDITED BY ENT UK WITH
24 CPD POINTS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
British Laryngological Association, c/o ENT UK, The Royal College of Surgeons of England, 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3PE
Registered charity England and Wales (1151517)
|FULL CONFERENCE 5-7 OCTOBER 2016||EARLY until 14/08/16||LATE from 15/08/16 until 02/10/16||ON-SITE from 02/10/16|
|BLA MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£400.00||£440.00||£500.00|
|NON MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£450.00||£490.00||£550.00|
|BLA MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals/Overseas||£275.00||£320.00||£380.00|
|NON MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals/Overseas||£340.00||£380.00||£420.00|
|2 DAY REGISTRATIONOPTION 1 – WED/THURSOPTION 2 – THURS/FRI||EARLY until 14/08/16||LATE from 15/08/16 until 02/10/16||ON-SITE from 02/10/16|
|BLA MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£310.00||£350.00||£400.00|
|NON MEMBER Consultants/Specialists||£360.00||£400.00||£450.00|
|BLA MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals/Overseas||£220.00||£260.00||£300.00|
|NON MEMBER Trainees/Speech and Language Therapists/Allied Health Professionals/Overseas||£260.00||£300.00||£340.00|
|WORKSHOPSFRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER||EARLY until 14/08/16||LATE from 15/08/16 until 02/10/16||ON-SITE from 02/10/16|
|Transnasal Oesophagoscopy Instructional Course (09:00 – 12:00) – LIMITED TO 30 PLACES||£100.00||£120.00||£160.00|
|Vocal Cord Medialisation Hands on Workshop (14:00 – 17:00) – LIMITED TO 24 PLACES||£125.00||£145.00||£165.00|
Registration fees include:
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- All conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Poster Sessions with Wine (Wednesday, 5 and Thursday, 6 October)
- Certificate of attendance
- VAT at 20%
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit/Debit Card: Visa/MasterCard/Visa Debit or AMEX
By Bank Transfer:
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to British Laryngological Association:
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Account No : 11727002
Sort Code : 16 00 15
SWIFT BIC: RBOSGB2L
Payment can be made by sending a cheque payable to “The British Laryngological Association” to the address below:
The British Laryngological Association
c/o ENT UK
Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields London, WC2A 3PE
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Online registration will close at midnight on 2 October 2016. Thereafter we will not be able to accept registrations online or by phone. Any delegates wishing to register after online registration is closed can register on arrival at the registration desk on Wednesday, 5 October 2016 at:
The Royal College of Surgeons
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PE
BLA MEMBERS RECEIVE A DISCOUNT ON REGISTRATION FEES!
Members of the British Laryngological Association receive a discount of the registration fees (Please note there are no discounted fees for the workshops)
Please note if you register at this rate you must be a fully paid up member at the time you register and at the time of the conference. To become a BLA member, please contact Dion Bassett at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to the Organising Secretariat, BLA at email@example.com Registration cancellations will be accepted until the 5th September 2016 with a refund as follows:
- Emailed prior to 15 August 2016 Full refund less 10% administration fee
- Emailed from 15 August 2016 until 5 September 2016 50% refund (or 50% payment to be made to BLA if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
- Emailed after 5 September 2016 No refunds will be given (or 100% payment to be made to BLA if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE/CPD CERTIFICATES
Accreditation has been applied for from ENT UK
Certificates will be emailed to all delegates shortly after the conference. Delegates will be invited to complete an online evaluation form and then they will be able to download their certificate. Certificates of attendance will only be available for delegates who attend the conference.
To register a group of 5 or more participants please email firstname.lastname@example.org
VISA APPLICATIONS – LETTER FROM THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
If you require a letter to confirm your registration please complete the online registration form and make payment. Please email email@example.com to request a letter after you have registered and made payment.
Please note invitation letters can only be issued to invited speakers. Delegates and abstract submitters can be given a letter to confirm their registration/abstract submission.
If your visa is declined we are only able to offer refunds in line with our cancellation terms and conditions (see above).